UTS is pleased to receive students of People’s Republic of China for the Scholarship for Gaokao Students in Australia. This is envisioned for the 2022/2023 academic session. The funding is for undergraduate level programs in the various programs available at University of Technology Sydney. The closing date of the scholarship is presently unstated!
Scholarship for Gaokao Students – Summary
- Funding Type: Partial Funding
- Awarding Institution: University of Technology Sydney
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Eligible Courses: All
- Eligible Applicants: International Students
- Location: Australia
About University Technology of Sydney
University Technology of Sydney is an academic institution managed by the state and prominent for its ardent support for the social, economic, and cultural triumph of its societies. Its beginnings are said to date back to the 1870s. The university was launched in its existing form in the year 1988. By 2020, UTS has registered 46,328 scholars through its 9 faculties and schools. The university coins from the Sydney Mechanics’ School of Arts.
It is valued by calculated success of their scholars, employees, and partners. The school is enthusiastic about academic research, invention, and the circulation of knowledge of public need. UTS has a culturally merged campus life and vivacious international exchange study, and research programs that prime graduates for future work place.
The university is rated as one of the world’s leading young universities (under 50 years old), rated 1st in Australia and 11th in worldwide by the 2021 QS World University Rankings. It has a city campus which is found at the southern edge of Sydney’s central business district, neighboring Central station and Railway Square. The UTS Tower is the central of the city campus, facing the Broadway.
The campus encompasses of 5 distinct precincts. Haymarket, Broadway, and Blackfriars are found at the city campus, while precincts at Botany and Moore Park integrate specialist facilities with surrounding industry organizations.
Benefits of Scholarship for Gaokao Students
Recipients of Scholarship for Gaokao Students will be bestowed the benefits below:
- Every winner will get the 75% or 50% tuition fee at the University of Technology Sydney in Australia.
Eligibility for Scholarship for Gaokao Students
To meet the criteria for Scholarship for Gaokao Students, candidates must meet the prerequisites below:
- Eligible Nationalities: China
- Entrants should be international students only.
- Entrants must have done Senior Secondary School (Gao San) in China and embark on the Gaokao administrated by Provincial or Municipal Education Examination Authority, China.
- Entrants must fulfill all admission criteria for the chosen undergraduate degree course.
- Entrants must have completed Gaokao with a good score, no more than one year prior to starting at UTS, and be admitted based on this qualification.
- Entrant must begin full-time and on-campus (Sydney).
- should not be schooling a UTS online degree or distance degree
- should not be a government sponsored student
- should not be a beneficiary of another UTS scholarship for the period of this Scholarship
Steps to apply for Scholarship for Gaokao Students
To win Scholarship for Gaokao Students, please follow the instructions below:
- The program will certainly deliberate on all incoming international scholars from China who have attained the Gaokao not over one year prior to beginning at UTS and are applying for an undergraduate program at UTS.
- Submissions of qualified individuals will be submitted to a Scholarships Selection Board, which will perform the beneficiaries selection process, usually in September/October for the Autumn session.
University Technology of Sydney is valued by measured attainments of their employees, scholars, and partners. The school is enthusiastic about academic research, invention, and the distribution of knowledge of public need. The school has a socially merged campus life and vibrant international exchange study, and research programs that groom graduates for future work place.
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.